August 31, 2010

My Historic Photographs of Bethania

are on Facebook although not authorized by me or there with my permission. Take a look at the image on the right and notice how the second child from the left is distorted. The Facebook page happens to be the one for the town of Bethania. I wouldn't mind (actually I do mind) but they are not carrying my book in their shop - claim that everything is purchased through Old Salem. It's really the feud and fences. The images are from original glass negatives in my possession and were taken by JL Kapp around the turn of the century. I paid dearly to have these glass images made into photographs.

The images are from my book also and I have some posted on both my websites. So is the information for my book, Bethania: The Village by the Black Walnut Bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment